Tower


Hello there everyone it is me Rilee. Now this is my massive tower that I built at home. You are probably wondering why I am at home the reason why is because I'm in lockdown and you probably know why I'm in lockdown. Anyway this is how I made it on the very bottom of the pile is a long skinny mattress that takes up most of the living room.On top of the mattress is this bright pink Nike  bag that is squashed so flat that it looks like a a huge pancake. Some people have already noticed this but there is a second Nike bag but slightly different it is black and a tiny bit bigger than the pink one.
You might be able to see this or you might not but there is a black pillow that can change color like the one in room 15. Now for the bit that stands out the most the vacuum-cleaner that has quite a bit of dirt in it from vacuuming all the time. Thanks for reading this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts